Intermediate Motion-graphics artist
( freelance / contract with opportunity for full-time position.)
We are a tight team of creatives passionate in understanding our client’s problems and creating bespoke designs and animations to help tell their stories. Constantly curious about different ways to tell different stories, we like to fuse what’s digital with the analog.
Working closely with the art director ( and director ) of the project, you will create and finish motion graphics projects.
- Creating designs for Motion graphics, animating elements and storyboards,
- Completion of tasks and delivery of projects in a timely manner.
- Communicating ideas, updating project status with the team.
You will be:
- An open minded problem solver with the right sense of urgency.
- Not afraid to voice out opinions, ask questions and explore new treatments.
- Capable to execute or facilitate the delivery of your ideas and concepts.
- Open to working with various mediums of design and animation.
You will have:
- High level of proficiency in After Effects*.
- C4D/ 3D knowledge is a bonus.
- Aligned aesthetic values with the company. (check out pixelpush.co.nz for past work)
- The ability to convey and present your ideas and the persistence to complete them.
- A keen eye for design, composition, and good animation sense.
*A high level of proficiency in After Effects requires one to be familiar with:
- Animating masks, shape layers
- 2d & 3d space in AE, PreComps, AlphaMatte
- Rotoscope, Colour keying, Tracking and Masking
Please send through a link to your Showreel and CV to email@example.com